Monday 4 May 2020

Your friendship with me

I never thought you would be like my love Will I ever join that city of your love? I am very happy to be with you A lot is happening in my life with your love The moment I see you, my heart is pounding And the scheduled visit is far from over. My life is taking a different turn today With your coming, however, the mind blossoms anew every day I want to say a lot while sitting in your arms But at the same time, the math seems to have settled. My life has been so good, being with you And my mind is constantly annoyed because you are not close. This is how my love for you got involved The butterfly insisted on solving it today Answer after question and question after answer is a game Now your daily routine has started. Rest in that city of your love The decision was made by my butterfly. How can i tell you what happened to my heart With the shower of your love, my beauty began to open up It would have been great if this day had stopped here. Looks like we'll meet today and Mathematics should stop there forever. You are there, I am there, and you are there Just look at my face every day. This is how you should write your love story every day Let your shadow sleep with my shadow The mind has given me a very nice hint today He decided to play with your butterfly ......

4 comments:

If you have any doubt, Please let me know.

Your friendship with me

I never thought you would be like my love Will I ever join that city of your love? I am very happy to be with you A lot is happening in my l...